[nycphp-talk] PHP Training: David Sklar

Bendell, Michael michael.bendell at mssm.edu
Fri Jul 30 14:16:15 EDT 2004

This posting has been approved by the Board of New York PHP

We are a small non-profit who has hired David Sklar (http://www.sklar.com/) to provide on-site training.  This training specifically covers the topics of PHP5 OOP, focusing on writing object oriented wrappers for HTML Quick Form and effectively using XML.  The cost of this class is expensive and we are looking to open up 2 seats to the public (Total of 5 seats) to offset the cost, it is a 2 day class - August 12(PHP5 OOP) & August 13 (Effectively using XML).  We are hoping to get $750 per person but realize this is short notice and a lot of money.   Please email me directly at michael.bendell at mssm.edu if you are interested with the subject line of PHP Training: David Sklar. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael Bendell