[nycphp-talk] sf #250

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Tue Jun 1 13:06:31 EDT 2004

Hi Folks:

I'm a week behind...  Anyway, edition 250 of SecurityFocus' newsletter
mentions a vulnerability in Apache:

Apache Mod_SSL SSL_Util_UUEncode_Binary Stack Buffer Overflo...
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10355

While that may or may not be real, I did notice that a new version of
Apache's httpd server is out as of May 11.

Now, on to the PHP stuff...

VBulletin Index.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10362

osCommerce File Manager Directory Traversal Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10364

PHP-Nuke Modpath Parameter Potential File Include Vulnerabil...
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10365

PHP-Nuke Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10367

phpMyFAQ Action Parameter Arbitrary File Disclosure Vulnerab...
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10374

phpMyFAQ Lang Parameter Directory Traversal Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10377

e107 Website System Log.PHP HTML Injection Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10395

SquirrelMail Unspecified SQL Injection Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10397

Later,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/