[nycphp-talk] PHP Solution for Website stats

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 3 17:44:11 EDT 2004

The problem seems to be that some things are not making it into the logs
(so slicing-and-dicing won't help) though we know, for certain, that it
should be in the logs. After all, we have a three-step form procedure so
we know that people make it to step 3. However, this doesn't show up in
the logs. (We know they get to step 3 because the info they provide goes
into a database.)

Jeff S.