[nycphp-talk] "mod PHP" vs. PHP

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Fri Jun 4 12:58:38 EDT 2004

Jayesh Sheth writes:

> Thanks to the two Chris's and Hans and the others for the excellent
> knowledge base
> on one of my sites soon, and I was hoping to incorporate such
> answers in
> there ...

NYPHP has a knowledge base with background
information. It's called 'Phundamentals'.
( I urge you to look it over -- it's at:
  http://phundamentals.nyphp.org/ )

In the future, you might consider submitting one
of your articles as a Phundamental.

To find out how to submit a proposal in
general visit:

http://clew.nyphp.org/clew/operations/newproposals

(Hans Kaspersetz can help you with proposal
submissions)

Or if you want to get more involved with
Phundamentals (or other projects in the
education department at NYPHP)

drop a line to:

Michael Southwell
VP, Education Department
NYPHP
michael.southwell at nyphp.org

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com