[nycphp-talk] FOAF etc...

Joel De Gan joel at tagword.com
Wed Jun 9 12:12:32 EDT 2004

I have actually downloaded and looked at that a few weeks ago :)

A lot of the issues here are if we even should be using RAP as it is
huge and not well suited to the task at hand (simple parsing, basically
just pulling a few fields).

If anyone knows of any PHP rdf->triples parsers that are not RAP or the
xmlclasses one I pointed out, that could really help out in what we are
trying to do with thise.

Thanks
-Joel

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 21:41, Chris Snyder wrote:
> Joel De Gan wrote:
>
> >Otherwise there has been a large thread going
> >on for sometime about the PHP RAP parser and various things to do with
> >what is being called the FOAFnet.
> >

> Not sure what RAP looks like these days, but a year ago I wrote an
> extension to it that converts RDF into PHP objects (and back, I believe).
>
> It has been languishing (oh, the languish!) since then, but if it helps
> you at all I'd be happy to help dust it off and bring it up to snuff.
> Then again, perhaps Chris Bizer took my lead and wrote it into the RDF
> API for PHP... like I said, been a while.
>
> http://chxo.com/be2/software/rdfworld.html
>
>   chris.
joeldg - developer, Intercosmos media group.
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net