[nycphp-talk] Authentication with XML-RPC

Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg adam at trachtenberg.com
Thu Jun 10 12:27:55 EDT 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Jayesh Sheth wrote:

> I recently bought the Essential PHP Tools book by David Sklar, and I
> must say that I found it to be excellent.

As a biased observer, if you like (or even dislike) a computer book a
great way to help (or punish) the author is to write a review for
Amazon.Com.

It doesn't need to be long and fancy; even a short review that's to
the point and highlights why the book is (or isn't) helpful is
great and can help boost sales.

If you're a big fan, consider submitting a book review to
slashdot. It's a good way to get your name out and help the author at
the same time. :)

-adam

adam at trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's php cookbook
avoid the holiday rush, buy your copy today!