[nycphp-talk] php-gtk .. transparent etc..

Joel De Gan joel at tagword.com
Sat Jun 12 14:02:46 EDT 2004

It will mostly just be on my dev blog, a kind of tutorial though not as
extensive as the ones I have done for zend, just a kind of "I assume you
know php and here is the code, and here is an explanation of some of the
funky stuff" etc..

As for php5, I tried and tried and they have a package that "supposedly"
works but did not for me, they are planning on releasing the php-gtk for
gtk2/php5 sometime this summer/early fall from what I can gather.

Anyway, great fun.
-joel