[nycphp-talk] Skinable, portable desktop apps in PHP, tutorial and sourcecode

Scott Mattocks crisscott at netzero.com
Tue Jun 15 08:48:05 EDT 2004

Very nice. I have been trying to figure out how to do image transparency
for a while now with little success.  One thing I am confused about
though is when you call timeout_add:

// add in a one second update
gtk::timeout_add(1000, 'updateview', $clist); // this updates us every
second

I know that $clist is going to be passed to updateview but updateview
expects an image right?  Also I don't see where $clist is define.

Anyway, do you mind if I forward this link on to the PHP-GTK general
mailing list?  I think a lot of people over there will find this very
interesting.

Thanks,
Scott Mattocks