[nycphp-talk] Skinable, portable desktop apps in PHP, tutorial and sourcecode

Joel De Gan joel at tagword.com
Tue Jun 15 12:28:16 EDT 2004

I had the same issues.
I run gentoo and keep everything very up to date so I had all kinds of
problems, I also have php5 installed here.
'Finally' (after hours and hours) I found a binary distribution compiled
up which I cannot find the site for again but have posted for you here:
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net/php-gtk.tar.gz

It is super easy to do (read the README)  and works fine with php5 as it
sits as the CLI version and you can keep your regular version intact.

Hope that helps.
-Joel