[nycphp-talk] Skinable, portable desktop apps in PHP, tutorial and sourcecode

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Tue Jun 15 17:24:50 EDT 2004

This is great ... if you rip out all the examples you basically have a
Linux runtime, it turned out the CLI i had was able to run all the
examples as is, which was a good sign I guess.  That package should be
made more widely available, Ive seen alot of people on lists have
compiling problems ...

Thanks Joel, great examples in that package, it will keep me busy for a
while ...

- Jon

--
pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47