[nycphp-talk] mystery parameter for process method in PEAR, HTML_QuickForm

Jayesh Sheth jayeshsh at ceruleansky.com
Wed Jun 16 00:08:44 EDT 2004

Hi Dan,

thanks a lot for your explanation. It all makes sense now. I hadn't seen
the call_user_func() thing before.

I guess PHP has the unusual concept of "user defined" or "variable"
functions (I remember seeing something similar in the lib/main.php file
of WikkiTikkiTavi) ... and it is passing the array of submitted data as
a parameter to whatever the user-defined call-back function is.

It's a bit tricky, but it does seem to make sense now ...

Thanks again for your quick help!

Best Regards,

- Jay