[nycphp-talk] mystery parameter for process method in PEAR, HTML_QuickForm

Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg adam at trachtenberg.com
Wed Jun 16 01:33:54 EDT 2004

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Dan Cech wrote:

> The idea of variable functions and using a variable as a function name
> is kind of weird, but can also allow you to do some cool tricks.

I actually find myself more frequently using call_user_func_array()
than plain old call_user_func() because it allows you to more easily
call functions with an arbitrary number of parameters.

In particular, it's super useful for object aggregation in PHP 5 when
you invoke it within __call().

-adam

adam at trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's php cookbook
avoid the holiday rush, buy your copy today!