[nycphp-talk] WAS: Gmail invitation

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Thu Jun 17 10:19:36 EDT 2004

Clot factor.. that is an interesting one.
I've never considered cookies to be something that could
bog down the OS or a security threat. ActiveX is totally another
story though..  My primary browser of choice is Opera. Unfortunately, I
had to
fire up IE to give oddpost a try. The interface is nice... a little more
than you would expect from webmail (thanks to that extra non-standard
functionality
MS throws into their browser). I don't plan to pay for the service since
Thunderbird + Squirremail do the job just fine as is.. but in reply
to Hans' comment about gmail's nice interface, I thought I'd bring up
the service
an alternate comparison.

~Rolan