[nycphp-talk] CLEW

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Fri Jun 18 04:54:58 EDT 2004

Ok.. Last one for the morning.. then I have to get back to work.

Early last year when work was scarce, I'd been working on a tool that I
believe may be incredibly similar to clew.  I got pretty far with it and
then left it to form rust while I found a few opportunities to make my
landlord happy.  I'm not sure that I'd have many reusable components from it
(although if I look, I just might), but I do have thousands of ideas about
it. Anyways, I was wondering how I might be able to join in the fun.

Mark