[nycphp-talk] CLEW

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans at cyberxdesigns.com
Fri Jun 18 08:46:25 EDT 2004

Mark,

Glad to hear you are interested in getting involved with our development
efforts here at NY PHP.  I would suggest you register on Clew,
http://clew.nyphp.org/clew/clew?clew=register,  and subscribe to the
Clew node.  To subscribe to the Clew node visit
http://clew.nyphp.org/clew/clew, login and click subscriptions under the
title Clew Project.  I would announce your intentions here as well.

You may also want to subscribe to the Org List,
http://lists.nyphp.org/mailman/listinfo/org.

Glad to have you on board.

Hans K