[nycphp-talk] PHP and Flash

Shawn Lawyer shawn at shawnlawyer.com
Fri Jun 18 14:10:32 EDT 2004

I agree that Ming is a useful extension for this yet when you want to get
something done right you often need to turn to the manufacture to get truly
managable and scalable results. I'm not sure what your clients budget or
timeline is and not this is just a suggestion.

I have found it extremly time consuming in the past to use Flash and PHP
conbined when building RIA. Note:  PHP multimedia this is book might just be
a good source of needed info for you.

If you have the money and time, oh and (I'm gonna duck now) Java knowledge.
Macromedia Flex has become my choice for authoring these types of
applicatons.

Shawn Lawyer