[nycphp-talk] header to force helper app for MP3 file

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Fri Jun 18 13:14:40 EDT 2004

You could try to force "Content-Disposition: attachement" to see if it has
any affect (as it should).

I think some other options might include playing around with
browscap/phpsniff w/ http_accept and creating a test page.

As far as I remember you cant get a list of helper apps that are
associated with the client server side.  If you can check the plugins that
are enabled you can leave it to download + the client would normally
decide on the helper app for that MIME type.

- Jon

--
pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47