[nycphp-talk] can anyone recommend a good captcha?

Joel De Gan joel at tagword.com
Wed Jun 23 12:49:38 EDT 2004

There is one I wrote here
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net/mail/
Which solves a lot of the issues I dealt with in breaking captchas on
various sites to automate singins etc. That page is where my install of
qmail sends people who are not in my whitelist.

If you are interested in the code that produces the image.
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net/mail/show/img.phps
and the functions:
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net/mail/show/functions.phps
and then how to implement:
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net/mail/show/index.phps

Here is the overview and how I set it all up:
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net/?view=SNIP&item=113

Cheers.
-joeldg

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 10:54, inforequest wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a PHP captcha program? I am interested in hearing
> if you have actually used one, since there are many out there
> half-implemented or otherwise "experimental".
>
> Has anyone used
> http://codingtheweb.partners.phpclasses.org/browse/package/1569.html
> Thanks.

joeldg - developer, Intercosmos media group.
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net