[nycphp-talk] time to dump IE

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Thu Jun 24 08:06:37 EDT 2004

<http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/363338>

I don't know if this is what you are referring to;
statistically the chances are rather poor --
there are thousands of links to articles on the web
which would substantiate the proposition that
MS does not fix security holes in I.E. in a timely
fashion.

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com