[nycphp-talk] time to dump IE

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Thu Jun 24 07:24:02 EDT 2004

<msrant>
I think they should go to jail ... if you look up fraud in the dictionary and
apply it to IE and what execs say about IE that definition is smack dab right
there ...

"An intentional perversion of truth for the purpose of obtaining some valuable
thing or promise from another."

Bablefish ver. 1.3 translation:

"Let me tell people I applied patches, when I really didn't so I can say IE is
the best browser out there and continue to integrate more OS crap into an
already unsafe environment for profit."

I guess those mile-long EULAs do work for something.

I really hope the backlash of application incompatibilties when SP2 is
released is so bad that people just drop Windows altogether.
</msrant>

I wonder if PHP is SP2 ready?

- Jon

--
pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47