[nycphp-talk] new pear db article in php magazine

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Thu Jun 24 07:34:27 EDT 2004

This is an excellent article and really hits the nail on the end w/ the mysqli
warning ... *however* ... I still can't figure out a good reason why the class
is *not* built-in to PHP yet ... I can understand its a changing and evolving
item but it would really help avoid issues in the future ...

It would be nice to find it (or a variant of some kind) in the SPL.

- Jon

--
pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47