[nycphp-talk] Anyone here ever use phpDocumentor?

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Tue Jun 29 11:49:37 EDT 2004

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Phillip Powell wrote:
<snip />
> However, to no avail as I attempt
>
> . \phpdoc
>
> Per instructions, my terminal window immediately collapses each time.
> I've also referred to
> http://www.pear.php.net/package/PhpDocumentor/download in the PEAR
> documentation on phpDocumentor as well trying to figure this out, again,
> (no surprise eh?) to no avail.

This may be little help, but: my experience on Windoze was exactly the
same.  If I'm on my Windoze box I have to SSH onto a *nix machine to play
with phpDocumentor.

Perhaps, for some reason, phpDocumentor doesn't play nicely on Windoze.

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

        "Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?" -- Sopranos 24:17