[nycphp-talk] Off Topic: International Outsourcing

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Tue Jun 29 16:54:04 EDT 2004

Not one, IMO. The battle between domestic and foreign labor seems to be the
rock-bottom of the dot-com bubble having burst. The facts are that foregin
labor markets have always been undermining the efforts of domestic laborers,
regardless of industry or profession.

The thing that has everyone pissed off is that we wish we we worked in an
industry where loyalty counts more than the bottom line.

And it just doesn't. Anyone comfortable in the idea that a successful
business can operate on that moral is either owner of their own business, or
staged for a very rude awakening.

Thanks,
Chris Bielanski
Web Programmer,