[nycphp-talk] Off Topic: International Outsourcing

Jeff Loiselle jeff at newnewmedia.com
Wed Jun 30 00:15:54 EDT 2004

I just wanted to thank everyone for their opinions on this subject. I
know it was off-topic, but after reading the Wired article I wasn't
exactly sure how to feel; I'm still not.

Many of you had such immediate responses; it was amazing. I wrote so
many drafts of things I wanted to say, but as the replies kept arriving,
I couldn't help but just sit back and take it all in. I don't think I am
even qualified to say another word on the subject. But then again, I've
always been more of a perceiver than a judger.

Thanks.