[nycphp-talk] UPDATE php script as screensaver..

Joel De Gan joel at tagword.com
Wed Jun 30 01:55:40 EDT 2004

As an update to below:
I am sitting here watching several animated sprite butterflies fly
around a grass-tiled mapped field.
All done in php-gtk..

for pathfinding, will use A* algorithm. Found a large selection of
sprites and tiles to use (all royalty free) tiles for
grass/trees/water/desert/snow etc.

Will add in animal stats/behaviors later (also a creature-gen), thinking
I will venture out from what terrarium is doing and have bugs, rats,
cats, dogs birds etc.. Make it more like a "biodome" than a terrarium..

heh.. yes yes.. this should be done c.. but hey, why not do it in php?
-joel

--
joeldg - developer, Intercosmos media group.
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net