[nycphp-talk] Off Topic: International Outsourcing

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Wed Jun 30 08:38:31 EDT 2004

Jon Baer writes:

"I just read that buildings in NYC can $ave money
if they hardwire XML to Con Edison..."

It would be 'preaching to the choir' for me to
suggest (on this list) that PHP 5 should be among
the top candidates for implementing systems which
exchange XML documents.

On a side note, if there are any PHP 'evangelist'
types, who will be (back) in NYC relatively soon
and can carve some time out of their schedule to
give a talk on how to implement XML document exchange
with PHP 5, please contact me (off list).

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com