[nycphp-talk] OT: Need help with XP and HP LaserJet 2200

Phillip Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Wed Jun 30 10:01:29 EDT 2004

It's attached via RJ45 Ethernet.  And the company is getting someone
else to do it apparently at this point.  I had it working last night
whereby I was able to add them to the network workgroup (rather, re-add
them) and then was able to print; somehow, they can't print anymore.

Phil

Kamm, William R (Bill), ALABS wrote:

>How is the printer attached?  Ethernet?  USB?  Parallel/Centronix?  If
>it is networked (RJ45 Ethernet), configuration is not that simple.  If
>you follow the print wizard, you will go wrong.  Let me know, maybe I
>can help.
>
>Bill

Phil Powell
Multimedia Programmer