[nycphp-talk] OT: Need help with XP and HP LaserJet 2200

Kamm, William R (Bill), ALABS wkamm at att.com
Wed Jun 30 10:31:59 EDT 2004

Phil, sounds like you did everything correctly.  Like Chris said, check
your connections.  You should be able to ping the IP.  From "Printers
and Faxes", right-click the printer, select Properties, and try to print
a test page.  This is going to take some additional troubleshooting that
I can't help with remotely.

Bill