[nycphp-talk] Good PHP Apps (Was: suggestions for re-trainingof a junior VB/.netprogrammer)

Joel De Gan joel at tagword.com
Wed Jun 30 15:00:50 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 13:23, Tim Gales wrote:
> Many VB6 programmers feel abandoned by MicroShaft.
>
> Too often they feel their only options are vb.net or C# --
> some are waking up to PHP though.

funny that you mention because I am sitting here installing the new mono
1.0 and monodevelop which is .net C# and gtk# for cross platform apps..

Have a few apps I need to make, and I may also do my screensaver app in
this and keep the server portion in php..  As this supports graphics
libs so that I don't have to write my own... :)

--
joeldg - developer, Intercosmos media group.
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net