[nycphp-talk] php surveys

Colin Goldberg coling at macmicro.com
Wed Mar 3 19:03:05 EST 2004

[Warning: Shameless Plug!]

My new product, theBizConnector, has a section that does exactly what you
are looking for (by your description), although the surveys created are
intended to be embedded in emails.

The product uses web-based rich editors for non-technical users to create
surveys on the fly - all underlying database support is created, enabling
posting of responses by recipients and automatic tabulation of results in
real time. The HTML produced could be used on a web page with slight
modification.

To get a sample survey sent to you, go to http://www.theBizConnector.com
and click on "Send a Sample Survey" in the middle of the page. I am trying
to address the lack of 100% clarity of my marketing message, so please let
me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for this opportunity for a shameless plug! - I hope this list does
not mind.

Colin Goldberg
MacMicro Inc. http://www.macmicro.com
theBizConnector http://www.theBizConnector.com