[nycphp-talk] Let's talk about the 'var' keyword

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Fri Mar 12 10:36:31 EST 2004

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004, Daniel Convissor wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 10:22:45AM -0500, David Mintz wrote:
> >
> > Another item for my to-do list for porting from 4 5. Sh*t.
>
> It's not a big deal.  E_STRICT is off by default.  So, you can take most 4
> code and run it on 5 w/o any changes.

That's good news.

Still -- when my code does things that are deprecated I feel -- what's the
opposite of warm and fuzzy? -- like I oughta update it lest it come back
and bite me some distant day. Not to turn this into a psychotherapy
session or anything....

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

        "Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?" -- Sopranos 24:17