[nycphp-talk] RE: Best way to read in an array

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Fri Mar 12 13:54:06 EST 2004

do your query, then with the $result...

while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result))
{
// this will need to be put into an array if you get multiple rows, so...
array_push($plotdata,
array($row['category'],$row['month1'],$row['month2'],$row['month3']));
}
Bear in mind that column names are case-senseitive from the query to the
associative index name. When using select *, the indices in $row will be
*exactly* as the column names are in the table.

HTH
~Chris