[nycphp-talk] creating unique array per row

Rafi Sheikh Rafi.Sheikh at Ingenix.com
Tue Mar 16 09:02:13 EST 2004

Hi list.

BASIC: Apache 1.3.29, PHP 4.3.4, MySQL 4 on WIN2K-Pro
BACKGROUND:
		Need to create multiple line graph (no x axis value but
multiple Y-axis values) using JPGRPAH.
PROBLEM:
		I have a table of fixed # of col. (6) with fixed # of rows
(6).  How do I get the data from MySQL and create one unique array for each
row (ea. row -> one new array -> plot for one line)

DATA EXAMPLE:
Category	val1	val2	VAL3
abc		89	78	99
efg		99	90	91
hij		100	99	90

Note: Trying to have abc, efg, hij as Y-axis separate data plot-in this case
I will have 3 arrays to create 3 lines on a graph.

Any help is absolutley appreciated! Heck I will even name the code and app
after you!

RS

recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.