[nycphp-talk] chat (opinions needed)

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Wed Mar 17 12:00:41 EST 2004

Ok, I kinda threw something together.  A forewarning.  This is NOT a
tutorial.  It's mostly a story of the process I went through.  I've included
a few code excerpts as well.  I plan to eventually write out the entire
process and offer some code and all that fun stuff, but I don't have any
time to get  that together now.

http://www.enobrev.com/chat_tutorial.php

Feel free to contact me off list should you have any questions or
corrections.  I will NOT give out the code at them moment.  Not that I don't
want to share, the code is in pieces and is not ready for anything even
remotely resembling distribution.

Enjoy.

Mark