[nycphp-talk] regexp: feeling... frivolous

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Wed Mar 17 16:19:41 EST 2004

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, David Sklar wrote:

> "Mastering Regular Expressions" by Jeffrey Friedl (http://regex.info) is
>   the place to start if you want to climb the regex mountain, though.

Indeed. I finally bought it -- it must be one of the most widely
recommended computer books of all time -- and it's superb. Problem is I'm
trying to use it as a bathroom book. Unfortunately -- or perhaps,
fortunately, depending on your POV -- I don't spend long enough periods of
time in there to give the book the sustained attention it requires and
deserves.

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

        "Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?" -- Sopranos 24:17