[nycphp-talk] PHPackage, install packager.

Joel De Gan joel at tagword.com
Mon Mar 22 15:12:45 EST 2004

Hi all,
Not sure if there is an announce list so I am sending this here.
I got a wild-hair this weekend and wrote this program:
http://package.pagepossible.com/
Downloads available.
Saying everyone here is a PHP programmer I thought it might be
interesting to see your reactions to this program and any ideas/thoughts
you had before it gets posted on Hotscripts.

The idea is, it compiles your entire application into a compressed
single-file php script that sets up the application for the end-users.

Source is on the site.

Thanks
Joel De Gan
---------