[nycphp-talk] Re: php5 rc1 download problems ...

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Sat Mar 20 17:01:47 EST 2004

Yo Jon:

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 11:28:43AM -0500, jon baer wrote:
> seems problem was resolved ... RC1 seems extremely solid is anyone else
> testing it out on their boxes?

I am.  Now that the long standing bugs that had caused me problems are
gone, things are working fairly smoothly.

The only oddity is the change in how returns from exec() are handled,
which I thought was going to be changed back to how PHP 4 did it.
Whatever.

Ciao,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/