[nycphp-talk] PHP B-tree implementation

Beach Sun sol2ray at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 26 11:12:37 EST 2004

Dropping any table on the demo page is not an error.
I made this page so you can create, edit and drop
table as you wish.
There the ENGLISH/ARABIC dictionary that implement the
PHPBTREE. It contains over 15000 words and you can
find any word in no time. I beleive most applications
out there don't need the overhead of a database
server.

 --- Joel De Gan <joel at tagword.com> a écrit : > Very
cool.. very cool indeed...