[nycphp-talk] PHP B-tree implementation

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Fri Mar 26 12:20:18 EST 2004

Actually this concept has been done before (albeit not neatly) and you are
right about the recursive hell, that is really what the Alicebot project was
<srai>RECURSIVE HELL</srai> srai = symbolic reduction ...

A perfect example of code (in PHP) is here:
http://www.rydell.com/programe/

In Java the design was called the "Graphmaster" which created btree nodes
... (to be honest in simplicity it was more an XML-based regular expression
engine) ...

- Jon