[nycphp-talk] Which XMLRPC server/client do you use?

Faber Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Sun Mar 28 20:29:59 EST 2004

Well, I'm finally getting on to the next phase of my project, namely
setting up a web service between two Apache boxes.

In my reading of XMLRPC, I came across the O'Reilly book and the authors
made available the client and server code mentioned in their book. It
can be found at phpxmlrpc.sourceforge.net.  I think I'm going to start
with that to get a handle on XMLRPC.

I was wondering, for those of you who have already done/are doing web
services, what code/package do you use to do the server and client sides
in PHP?

--

Regards,

Faber

Linux New Jersey: Open Source Solutions for New Jersey
http://www.linuxnj.com