[nycphp-talk] readfile make single and double quotes odd characters.

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Mon Mar 29 15:16:55 EST 2004

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 08:12:56AM -0800, Chris Shiflett wrote:

> Very nice, Dan. Do you have this published somewhere?

Nay.  It's just a doodad I whipped up to deal with one customer's needs to
convert "ASCII" text from Word into legit HTML.  Most of the items were
from personal experience, though the elipsis and apostrophe were just
ripped off from
http://archive.gingerall.cz/archives/public/sablot2001/msg00960.html

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/