[nycphp-talk] List of sample credit card numbers

PUTAMARE jeffknight at mac.com
Wed Mar 31 11:04:28 EST 2004

Don't look at me man, I try to avoid e-commerce whenever possible as
fiscal responsibility gives me the willies. But, collection of relevant
facts (such as the card numbers), and an overview of the current
packages free and otherwise would definitely be the kind of thing
people on the list would like to see. Besides, as you well know, I'm
more of a broad strokes visionary type, and wouldn't want to let any
actual work cut into my beer time.