[nycphp-talk] Fw: [nylug-talk] Problems with PHP

Scott Mattocks crisscott at netzero.com
Wed May 5 08:02:05 EDT 2004

I would tell him to check that apache is set up properly.  Make sure
that his httpd.conf file has this line:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
If apache isn't told to pass the file to PHP it will just spit it out as
is and the users browser will ignore any tags (<?php ?>) it doesn't
recognize.

Scott Mattocks