[nycphp-talk] has anyone ever used "exif_thumbnail()" PHP 4.3+?

Phillip Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Wed May 5 17:46:58 EDT 2004

Ok, facing both "fully customizable solution" and "manual resizing", I
am using the GD library to do so, what would you do in this scenario,
would you just come up with an arbitrary size (e.g., 115) and factor the
new image size to that, somehow recalculating height and width and
presto, new image?

Phil