[nycphp-talk] has anyone ever used "exif_thumbnail()" PHP 4.3+?

Phillip Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Wed May 5 19:06:36 EDT 2004

Got it 60% completed.  I kept the original method in case the image is
JPEG/TIFF with embedded thumbnail info inside, otherwise, it'll default
to generateGenericThumb() method which makes a size-proportioned
thumbnail (right now at 120 width).  Thanx!

Now I can go celebrate Cinco do Mayo.. Pero yo no soy mexicano, pero,
por que no?!

Phil