[nycphp-talk] Worst freelance offer of all time!

Phillip Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Fri May 7 10:06:38 EDT 2004

Well, it's bad enough that this buyer is not only willing to only pay
$20 for 15 day-only work of an entire file management/streaming content
management application/display application..

He doesn't want it in PHP because "I'm not happy with PHP at all, maybe
it was bad coding, but I want ASP"

*sigh*

Phil