[nycphp-talk] reporting hosting fraud (off-topic)

Carlos G. Chiossone carlos at sprout.net
Thu May 13 14:38:21 EDT 2004

I wish you luck! FBI requires that the victim has at least $5,000 on
losses before they can make it a Federal case. I know that if you get
the right person this can be put aside. But from experience, it will not
be easy.

You may want to talk to the Trade Commission and Commerce Commission in
Washington.

Also try to find out where this person is and contact the local PD for
information about the person.

But most of all, you need to find VICTIMS of this person to allow the
FBI to build a case.

Carlos