[nycphp-talk] Mac OS X local laptop setup

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Thu May 13 15:07:32 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I would like to set up php locally on my laptop.  Currently on
PHundamentals I only see mention of local setups for Windows or Linux.
I googled the archives and found a thread where it appears that the
setup offered on entropy is a good way to go:
http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/

I'd like to get this going on my powerbook.  Would folks recommend this
as the best way to go for a OS X powerbook setup or are there
alternative methods that may be more desirable?

Thanks,

-Aaron