[nycphp-talk] Mac OS X local laptop setup

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Thu May 13 16:26:32 EDT 2004

I started Personal Web Sharing and successfully received the Apache
start up page.  However, after running phpinfo(); at it from the
"Sites" folder, it doesn't appear to be running php by default.  I
searched my hard drive for "httpd.conf" and came up with no results.

I'm running Panther as well, can you give me a little more detail where
I can find the httpd.conf file?

Thanks,

-Aaron