[nycphp-talk] OT: NYC area Mac repairs

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Thu May 13 19:42:59 EDT 2004

Sorry if this seems too obvious, but you didn't happen to get AppleCare
for it, did you?  If so, that's probably covered.

I have never had to bring my Mac in (yet), but the place I would
probably feel most comfortable would be an Apple store, unless I had
some good recommendations to use someone else.

-Aaron